Pop Model
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

AccueilRechercherDernières imagesS'enregistrerConnexion
Le deal à ne pas rater :
Tablette 11″ Xiaomi- Mi Pad 6 global version (coupon + code promo)
224.97 €
Voir le deal

thomas.anngrech@p0p-m0del.Fr

3 participants
AuteurMessage
Thomas Ann Grech
De ses défauts et de son passé, naît la perfection.
Thomas Ann Grech

Dossier RPG
Pseudo: Thomas Ann Grech
Âge du perso: 25

thomas.anngrech@p0p-m0del.Fr Empty
MessageSujet: thomas.anngrech@p0p-m0del.Fr   thomas.anngrech@p0p-m0del.Fr Icon_minitimeVen 14 Aoû - 22:19:00

ANN GRECH Thomas

Un devoir à rendre
Une information à me faire passer
Une invitation quelconque

Par ici le message Smile
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
Frederique Chopin
Qui triche ? Ah oui c'est moi.
Frederique Chopin

Dossier RPG
Pseudo: Chopin Frederique
Âge du perso: 18

MessageSujet: Re: thomas.anngrech@p0p-m0del.Fr   thomas.anngrech@p0p-m0del.Fr Icon_minitimeVen 21 Aoû - 9:56:38

Devoir d'anglais en retard (j'etait pas la irl je pouvais pas le rendre avant desole)

A day in the little town of :"voohersville" a man called Alexender was walking in a dark little street between two houses when suddenly someone with a masq on is head stab him twenty two times in the chest with a long knife . The corps (cadavre ) have been discover two hours laters totally cold into his proper blood .
The police start searching for the murderer but hey never found . One day a guy called Jo come to a policeman and say that he was the one who killed alexender.
Alexender corps have been moved to the voorhersville cimetary .
( sorry i don't really love stars that the reason why i used some normal people .)
Silas Beth
Life is too short...
Silas Beth

Identité : Moi
Passions : Toi
Caractère : Mysterieux

Dossier RPG
Pseudo: Silas Beth
Âge du perso: 16

MessageSujet: Re: thomas.anngrech@p0p-m0del.Fr   thomas.anngrech@p0p-m0del.Fr Icon_minitimeLun 24 Aoû - 1:22:46

Sorry, I forgot to send you my work. Have a good day!

This story talks about a guy call Zac Effron, who is very famous, and Vanessa Hudgens who is famous too. Zac loves Vanessa very very strong but she is quite a bitch ( dans le sens de chienne pas de ...) and she prefears to make love with many differents boys, one per night. One day, Zac was too sad and I decided to finish with this torment. He took the handgun of his father and he invites Vanessa in a hotel room and, when she arrived, he fired 3 time. Once in her head, in her heart and one in her leg. She died imediatly. After that Zac, tetanized, shoot him self in the middle of the bed.
Contenu sponsorisé

MessageSujet: Re: thomas.anngrech@p0p-m0del.Fr   thomas.anngrech@p0p-m0del.Fr Icon_minitime

thomas.anngrech@p0p-m0del.Fr
Page 1 sur 1